Thursday, October 20, 2011

Travel Fellowship Statement

The opportunity to travel abroad in Europe would be the chance of a lifetime for me. This kind of privilege doesn't come along often in one's lifetime, and I know that I couldn't take off the time to do this on my own, so I'd definitely take full advantage of this honor. The first place that comes to mind for me to go is Italy. I love all of the historical architecture and art within. I hear many students mostly visit museums on these trips, but I would completely put myself into the Italian culture from the food, to the clothing, to the language and the social scene. Being a digital media major, I'd also see as many Italian movies and theatre shows as possible. I've never left the country before, so it's really exciting for this travel fellowship to be offered. My GPA has been in good standing since I've started here at MCA. I've also already fulfilled my internship opportunities for class credit, so I want to involve myself more.

No comments:

Post a Comment