Monday, October 24, 2011

Midterm (final)


Self Critique
I took a good chunk of the advice from my critique and reworked this project. I made a closer cut in the first two clips. Also fixed the warping sequence to make it more appealing. Seeing that the words are a big part of being sucked into the book, i slowed down that part and made the words do a swirl. I am much more pleased with this version; however, I didn't give myself the necessary time to do as much as i would have liked. for example, the text is the same as in the first edit. I tried changing it but it came out looking worse. I know Jill doesn't like it but, i just kept it the same. The spider sequence has an added shot of the hole in the sky being seen behind the spider web. This gives the viewer a little more spacial clarity. My overall, assessment of myself for this project is that I was not organized like i should have been. I was working with so much, that finished clips weren't named clearly and some things were lost due to my working on multiple shots in one project.

No comments:

Post a Comment