Thursday, October 20, 2011

Midterm Assignment Writeup

This animation came out longer than i thought it would. I like the overall premise of it, but with a little more time this animation could be much better. I did manage to finish, so that's a plus, but I did cut down the scenes where my character fights a flower and then ties up a spider. I would really like to extend those parts so I will surely be doing more work with this.There are some spots when my character seems to be kinda stiff. I'm also curious as to what others will think about how my character interacts with the other characters in the story. I was going to work in HD, but changing everything i'd already done proved to be way too time consuming. I do think this would look awesome in HD. There's a lot more i want to do to this project, but given the time we had to work on this and the enormous amount of time I spent in MacLab 3 I think i did a pretty okay job.

so here it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment