Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Effects Fiasco!


I struggled with what I was going to do for a while. First i tried doing just the demon eye, but I had trouble with the motion tracking (eventually i just found a way around that by using keyframes). So I next wanted to try the skin displacement that i found on videocopilot. It was looking kinda janky so i dropped that... then I saw some roto brush tutorials and thought that would be a cool tool to learn (WHICH IT WAS). But by the end I each project just looked too simple... so i put them all together in one. It looks pretty horrible, but this was a fun learning experience.


Here are the tutorials that i watched to complete this.


skin displacement- Videocopilot
http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorial/skin_displacement/

No comments:

Post a Comment