Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Local Internships

These two companies do a basically the same type of work - Full Service Media Production

Running Pony Productions

A. Running Pony Productions does almost anything video-related for their clients. They are based locally and have made a great name for themselves since their start in 1994. Running Pony has an extensive client base and their clients have won awards including Emmys, Tellys, Clarions, Cine Golden Eagles, Bronze Anvils, Addys, and Vox awards. Video production companies are not prevalent in Memphis, so it would be very exciting to work with this company.
B. I am currently a Digital Media major at Memphis College of Art. I have extensive knowledge in Photoshop, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, DVD writing software and more. For the past year, I have been an employee of he Neighborhood Christian Centers Inc. as their Multimedia Intern. Thus, I am very familiar with a fast-paced working environment. I am also contracted with New Life Holiness Church; recording and editing services and programs that are televised weekly on WTWV. I have always had an interest in video production, but haven’t found out exactly what area I’m most interested.




Optimum Studios (
A. Optimum Studios does the type of work in which I am interested in gaining real-world experience. I have viewed commercials, documentaries, music videos, and other work produced at Optimum Studios and I feel that my passion for film could be a great asset to this company. I am well acquainted with the driven staff and talented owner, Monore Ballard. Moerover, I have had a chance to tour Optimum studios and the privilege using the facility and equipment for a past project. I am very impressed by the work and atmosphere of Optimum Studios and would love to be considered for an intern position.

B. I am currently a Digital Media major at Memphis College of Art. For the past year, I have been an employee of he Neighborhood Christian Centers Inc. as their Multimedia Intern. Thus, I am very familiar with a fast-paced working environment. I am also contracted with New Life Holiness Church; recording and editing services and programs that are televised weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment