Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Assignment 3 Writeup

My character will be performing the action of picking up an object off the ground that she is fascinated with. This action is a really important one for me to master because my character will come in contact with many objects that she will be "daydreaming" about. Before I started any animating I went into Photoshop to do some revisions to my character's look. First, I turned my character to a profile view. Instead of wearing a dress, she is now in a bodysuit with shorts. I did this to give myself more range in the character's leg motions. I also added eyes and gave her hair texture. Since I have two designed heads, I decided to play with using them both. I did a lot of research, AND FOUND a great site for REFERENCE VIDEOS FOR ANIMATORS! Im pretty anxious to get started.



pick up / set down ball one hand reference from Daniel Asher Harman on Vimeo.





No comments:

Post a Comment