Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Writeup - Animating My Digital Diorama



This is my first attempt with animating in Adobe After Effects. I'm really excited about this project because I have wanted to know how to do this for a LONG time. As I started working, i realized how important my notes were (im happy that i took good ones), because i forgot a good bit of details. This seemed so much quicker and easier in class. Anywho, i went back into my photoshop document in order to merge a few layers that didn't really need to be separate. Then I went back into After Effects to do my animating. It got easier as I played with it and im pretty happy with where it's going. The scene starts with us seeing only the background sky and the ground in the front. The hills then rise into position. Then the trees will pop into their place. Leaves grow on trees then fall off.


No comments:

Post a Comment